Individual members are a significant part in our collective effort to keep families at the center of children’s health care.
Individual members of Family Voices receive the following benefits:
- Membership to FV-Talk, a membership-based listserv to share information and resources
- Advance notice for training opportunities
- Timely information (via email) on issues important to families of and those who care about children and youth with special health care needs/disabilities through Legislative Alerts, Friday’s Child and Family Matters e-newsletters, and KASA (Kids as Self Advocates) News
- State-level connection, support and resources from the National Family Voices’ State Affiliate Organization (SAO)
- Representation and advocacy at the state and federal levels around issues you care about
Become an individual member today!
We look forward to welcoming YOU as a member of Family Voices soon!