Organizational members are a significant part in our collective effort to keep families at the center of children's health care.
Organizational members of Family Voices receive the following benefits:
- Four memberships to FV-Talk, a membership-based listserv to share information and resources
- Recognition on the www.familyvoices.org website and listing in the biannual National Family Voices Conference Program
- Two discounted National Family Voices Conference registrations
- National Family Voices' tagline, the ability to identify your agency as "a member organization of National Family Voices"
- Advance notice for training opportunities
- 10% discount off all National Family Voices publications *Call in order for discount
- Timely information (via email) on issues important to families of and those who care about children and youth with special health care needs/disabilities through Legislative Alerts, Friday's Child and Family Matters e-newsletters, and KASA (Kids as Self Advocates) News
- State-level connection, support and resources from the National Family Voices' State Affiliate Organization (SAO)
- Representation and advocacy at the state and federal levels around issues you care about
Organizational Members as of 3/5/12:
Association of Maternal and Child Health Programs (AMCHP)
Child and Adolescent Health Measurement Initative (CAMHI)
Children's Hospital of Michigan
Lucile Packard Foundation
Patient & Family Center Care Partners, Inc.
The Family Café, Inc.
Organizational Members as of 7/16/13:
We look forward to welcoming YOUR ORGANIZATION as a member of Family Voices soon!