Family Voices Announces a Free, "My, How You've Grown!" Raffle
As Spring begins, Family Voices is launching a free "My, How You've Grown!" Raffle for Families of Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs and /or Disabilities. In this season of new life and new growth, we want to celebrate with you how your children grow. One winner will be randomly selected in each of three age categories, and winners will each receive a $50 gift certificate from Target.
To enter, please go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/myyouhavegrown
For this raffle, parents or family members will send two photos, one of their child as a baby, and one of their child at the current age. They will also share one of the things they have enjoyed most about watching their child grow.
Only one entry can be made for each child, but a family can enter more than one child in the raffle.
More about the "My, How You've Grown!" Raffle:
- Entering is free.
- Raffle entries can be submitted between March 20 and April 18.
- One winner for each age category, 0-7, 8-14, 15-21, will be drawn on Friday, April 19.
- Winners will be chosen randomly.
- Family Voices may share entries on the organization's website and Facebook page, as well as through other Family Voices outreach projects.
- Drawing winners will be announced by Friday, April 26.
- As part of the entry process, families are asked to share one photo of their child or youth with special health care needs and/or disabilities as a baby, and one photo their child now.
We hope you will join us in celebrating the growth of special children in their special families!
For additional information, please contact Natasha Tapia, firstname.lastname@example.org .