Spanish Bright Futures Pocket Guide: Bright Futures Guia Para Las Familias: Available For Just The Cost of Shipping and Handling!
Spanish Bright Futures Family Pocket Guide: Bright Futures Guía Para Las Familias
AVAILABLE FOR JUST THE COST OF SHIPPING AND HANDLING!
A companion to the popular English version released in 2012, the Spanish Bright Futures Family Pocket Guide is designed for a broad range of Spanish-speaking families, including those with children and youth with special health care needs. This translation is full of the same variety of family resources found in the English guide, with Spanish equivalents where possible.
Developed for families by families, in partnership with the AAP and other professionals, both the English and Spanish versions of the guide are based on the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Bright Futures: Guidelines for the Health Supervision on Infants, Children, and Adolescents, 3rd edition.
- Information and encouragement for the roles families play every day in the health and well-being of their children
- Information about the importance of well child visits for all children, including children and youth with special health care needs
- Encouragement to speak up and to take active roles in their children’s care
- Encouragement to form partnerships with other families and with professionals to improve policies, care, services, and support for all children and families
- An overall framework for children’s good health and insight into all those who contribute to it
- Current, comprehensive, succinct information about child development
- Links to resources and further sources of information for children’s good health
For more information, contact us at: BFPocketGuide@familyvoices.org.
Thanks to the generous support of the American Academy of Pediatrics Bright Futures National Center, Family Voices is providing copies of the Spanish Family Pocket Guide for just the cost of shipping and handling.
To place an order, go to: http://www.familyvoices.org/admin/miscdocs/files/BFPG-Order-Forms-Eng-Span.doc