Don't Delay - Open Enrollment Ends February 15!
While over the past year we have seen a 26 percent drop in the number of uninsured in the nation - a remarkable achievement for each of those individuals and families - there are 32 million Americans without this security. Right now, however, they can obtain affordable coverage by visiting the Health Insurance Marketplace at www.HealthCare.gov. The Marketplace will accept applications through February 15, 2015.
It is clear that Americans are taking advantage of the new choices they now have to access affordable, quality health care thanks to the ACA. Nationwide, more than 9.5 million consumers selected a plan or were automatically re-enrolled in quality, affordable health insurance coverage from the Health Insurance Marketplace through the second month of 2015 Open Enrollment.
Visit HealthCare.gov (Spanish: CuidadoDeSalud.gov) to sign up for coverage or find local help, or, to the call center at 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325) available 24/7 in 150 languages.
Need more Information? Check out:
- Consumer Brochures, including the Value of Health Insurance, and the Health Insurance Marketplace
- Fact Sheets, including Key Dates for the Health Insurance Marketplace, and the Marketplace Application Checklist
- Instructions, such as 5 Steps to Staying Covered for re-enrolling through the Marketplace
- Visit the Coverage to Care Initiative to find resources to help families with new health insurance coverage understand their insurance benefits and connect to primary care and the preventive services that are right for them.
- Visit Marketplace.cms.gov for a broad range of educational tools and resources to share with families, patients, and communities you serve.
- Social media: