Medicaid Managed Long-Term Services and Supports Integration Tracker
The National Association of States United for Aging and Disabilities (NASUAD) has published the January 2016 Edition of its State Medicaid Integration Tracker. This is a monthly report summarizing:
- State actions in Managed Long Term Services and Supports (MLTSS)
- State Demonstrations to Integrate Care for Dual Eligible Individuals
- Other Medicare-Medicaid Coordination Initiatives.
The Tracker also includes updates on state participation in other LTSS activities, including:
- The Balancing Incentive Program
- Medicaid State Plan Amendments under 1915(i)
- Community First Choice Option under 1915(k)
- Medicaid Health Homes
This tracker includes new updates for each state that occurred during the most recent month. Click here to view this month's Tracker.