Webinar: Family Leaders Engaging With Title V Programs and the Block Grant Process
Hosted by Family Voices, in partnership with the Association for Maternal and Child Health Programs (AMCHP), on March 27, 2017.
A panel of 3 family leaders (Allison Gray, CA; Natilie Wooldridge, AR; Nanfi Lubogo, CT) from Family-to-Family Health Information Centers (F2Fs) shared their experiences and strategies in engaging with their state Title V programs in the Block Grant process and other initiatives.
In the follow-up discussion, SPAN (NJ F2F/FV SAO) shared concrete steps their state has taken to develop the robust engagement of diverse families with their state Title V, including the following documents/tools that they have utilized in this process:
- Examples of how MCH Block Grant Support for Family WRAP Helps Families of CSHCN
- MCH Block Grant Guidance re: Family & Family Organization Engagement and Leadership
- New Jersey 2016-2017 Block Grant Focus Areas
- Parent Block Grant Testimony Format
- SPAN & Family Voices NJ Comments on MCHB Block Grant Application for FY 2017
- MCHB CYSHCN Core Outcomes & Related SPAN Activities 2016
- MCHB Other Outcomes & Related SPAN Activities 2016
- SPAN & Family Voices NJ Letter of Support to NJ DOH for FY 2017